Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vincent Slider is a Badass




So, I have a 2 year old Cairn Terrier. He's just like Toto from The Wizard of Oz except cooler. And no, I'm not a WOO freak. He's named after one of my favorite directors, Vincent Gallo. And yes, he's just as crazy. Maybe even crazier.


I swoon over this little guy every day. His tiny beard, his fat tummy, the way he props his head on my lap while I ignore him to watch TV. I love it all! It's like having a child without all the excessive crying and dirty diapers. Plus, I can just leave him home alone and he's cool with it. Babies are not cool with it.


If you don't have a pet...get one. For guys they make great chick bait. For ladies they make great listeners...plus you can dress them up in tiny clothes. Check out Petfinder and save a little doggy, kitty, piggy, whatevery.

No comments:

Post a Comment